The Dolby Conferencing Console® is a software management system for the Dolby endpoint devices including the Dolby Voice Room® and Dolby Conference Phone®.
It provides centralised and flexible configuration management, firmware update and log collection and reporting functions.
It is available as a free download in two different formats:
The Dolby Conferencing Console is available as a convenient to deploy Virtual Appliance.
The download is available in the Open Virtualisation Format and is readily applicable to most popular virtualisation platforms.
- Download the OVA virtual machine image
- Import the OVA into your virtual environment
- Configure using the instructions provided in the Administrators Guide
The Dolby Conferencing Console is available in RPM format. There are two different flavours, one for general RPM-based systems and another designed to support Amazon Linux environments.
- Download the RPM package(s)
- Install following the instructions provided in the Operations and Management Guide